Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Keep on going and going and...

Yep, I finally got everything I needed but that adiologist for a note to approval that I need interpreter. My mom call for me, just to save gas but this time they didn't mail a letter. What an asshole!? I still haven't had a chance to go. We are saving money and gas. We couldn't afford. So, I have to wait until either this payday or next payday to go in person to get what I want. *sigh* How annoying that can be? The more I visit auiodolgist, the more I feel they are closed-minded!

I don't care. What really matters is that I need to get a letter that I need interpreter.

In meantime, I got lucky, so far I work Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I better go and get some sleep since I have to work tmw. I had hard time getting up today for work. I'm not use to work at 2pm since I usually work at 4pm.

No comments: